Boystown is Second Life's gay urban capital packed into 11 amazing regions,
where you can find BLU Dancebar - home of the amazing DJ entertainment & grid-renown Go-go's! The Boystown sims also host a number of popular entertainment venues including DARKbar, Dude Ranch, Skate Town, BT Cosmic Lanes, BASSment, Poppin on the Pier & more!
TELEPORT to Boystown
As if that isn't enough, to top it all off (easy, fellas!), Boystown offers Jitters Coffee hotspot, Steamworkz MEN-ONLY bath house, and a number of SL’s most popular stores for men!
Still can't get enough? The good news is you can call Boystown home with the very best in apartment and land rental living.
Latest from our Facebook
REAL-TIME updates on our Google+
- August 25, 2016 8:00 pmEast Side KiKi!
- August 26, 2016 6:00 pmWeekend Kickoff w/DJ Shepherd
- August 26, 2016 9:00 pmPoppin' on the Pier w/DJ Cole
- August 27, 2016 2:00 pmSPLASH w/DJ DM
- August 27, 2016 6:00 pmSWEAT w/DJ Ralphy
- August 27, 2016 9:00 pmBASSment w/DJ Ritch
- August 28, 2016 12:00 pmSunday Tea Dance w/DJ McKay
- August 29, 2016 2:00 pmRUSH w/DJ Karson
- August 29, 2016 6:00 pmDIP w/DJ Rik
- August 29, 2016 8:00 pmBLU w/DJ Dex
- August 30, 2016 6:00 pmBLU w/DJ Zann
- August 30, 2016 9:00 pmBANG! w/DJ McKay
- August 31, 2016 6:00 pmWANK w/DJ DM
- August 31, 2016 8:00 pmBLU w/DJ Luka
- September 1, 2016 8:00 pmEast Side KiKi!
- September 2, 2016 6:00 pmWeekend Kickoff w/DJ Shepherd
- September 2, 2016 9:00 pmPoppin' on the Pier w/DJ Cole
- September 3, 2016 2:00 pmSPLASH w/DJ DM
- September 3, 2016 6:00 pmSWEAT w/DJ Ralphy
- September 3, 2016 9:00 pmBASSment w/DJ Ritch
Past Event & Flickr Pics
Boystown Closet Fashion Blog
Check out our all-male fashion blog entitled "The Boystown Closet," a site we have dedicated to showcasing some of our favorite outfits, skins, poses and products from various designers across the grid. Now, we know that there are a number of men's fashion blogs related to SL out there, but really, can you ever have too much when it comes to fashion? Exactly!
A number of us enjoy exploring the creative content SL has to offer, so we thought this would be a great way to share our varying styles and tastes.
Check out what's in the BT CLOSET