I want to allow my partner or friends to rez on my land or set their home to my land?

If you want to let other people add prims to your own land, or set their home to your land, you must deed the land that is currently set to your name — to your own group. For information about deeding land to a group check out the Second Life community help guide here.

NOTE: If you rent an apartment, brownstone, dockhome, or container home you do not need to deed anything to the land. The land is already set to the Boystown Residents group.